Thursday 17 March 2011

My latest

First of all, I know the pictures are crap and some of the tats don't look as good as they really are but I usually only have my mobi with me to take the pics on, I really need to remember to take my proper camera, or get a better phone lol.

I know I haven't blogged for a couple of weeks so here is what I have been up to. 2 weeks ago I did another tattoo on my brother, who if you haven't read my first blog, is a tattooist himself. He wanted  tat on his back, Mel kept telling me to draw a large manhood cus Gaz couldn't see what I was doing .... I didn't :) Heres what I did



Last week I did my first tattoo on my own, without my brother as my safety net. A friend of mine wanted a Cheryl Cole thing on her hand so I packed my tool box and went to her house to do it. It was the first time I had used my new machine that Mel bought me for my birthday and it was brilliant, totally different from my ebay jobby I had before. Mel bought me 2 new Micky Sharpz machines, a liner and shader and I love em :)  Beck was brilliant, she knew that I was a bit nervous but didn't flinch at all. Her only problem was deciding what design she wanted out of the 15 she'd printed out. She eventually decided on a rose going up the side of her hand and it turned out really good, as hopefully you can see, and she loves it.




Today I did one for my mum who wanted an angel on her shoulder. She chose a tribal angel and it was really easy this time compared to the one on Beck, I wasn't nervous at all. I think it went really well and again she is really pleased with how it turned out.



Anyway, I hope you like them. xx

1 comment: